Emerson sin nye Concorde utility buffer, er en høykvalitetsbuffer som kompenserer for lange kabelstrekk, den gjenoppretter signaltapet i store pedalbrett.
Pedalen er håndbygd i USA, og det er brukt kun tipp-topp audiofile komponenter.
Pedalen kan kjøres på 18V for mer headroom og klarhet.
We recommend placing the Concord Buffer as the first device in your signal chain. If you are using a vintage fuzz pedal such as a Fuzz Face® or Tone Bender® we recommend placing the Concord after those devices to retain their character and relationship with your instrument's electronics.
- "Always on" (No on/off switch)
- Blue LED
- Durable Vintage Orange Sparkle Powdercoated Finish
- Side Mounted Audio & Power Jacks to save space
- Premium Audio Grade Capacitors & Components used throughout
- Each & Every Pedal is Handbuilt, wired and tested in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma USA
- Power: Standard 9-18V volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, NO internal battery option.
- Dimensions (includes jacks): 3.7" Long x 1.7" Wide x 1.3" Tall
- Current Draw: 10mA
We highly recommend a quality power supply that utilizes isolated power. This would include the Voodoo Lab PP2+ or the IS0-5 and several other brands/models.